Tuesday 26 February 2008

Best Friends


We left our dog Kye in Scotland (temporarily) until we get into a house here in Chicago. I have been wondering when Kalem was going to start missing him or asking where he is and it finally came. Yesterday Kalem said to me- 'Hey where's my big doggy Kye, you know the real Dog, my big black one.' I told him he was still in Scotland but would be with us shortly- to which he responded OK that will make me REALLY HAPPY!!! So this if for Kalem and Kye- the best of friends!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kalem is so cute! he other day Jessica asked if Kalem was going to be in Nusery with her? It has been so fun knowing you guys and I love you blog! Hope you are enjoying Chicago and you last few days of pregnancy! :o)

lots of love
The Bleakleys

Kelly said...

That's a great question, I've been wondering what you guys did with Kye too but keep forgetting to ask. Kalem is such a cute boy!

The Jamiesons said...

Eilish keeps asking how long it takes to get to Kalem's house-bit too long for a weekend visit now! We miss having you guys around, but we will see you soon-hurry up and find a house so we can book our flights!!!! Take care over the next few weeks

Love
The Jamiesons

Sheila said...

AAWWWWW!!! Kalem and Kye look so cute in that picture! Remember to let us know if there is anything we can do to help with Kye while he is still over here. Am just thinking about dates for a visit- will need to try and call you at a sensible time of day to work it out with you. Jamie sends you lots of huggles (and so do we all!) xxxxx