Sunday 14 December 2008

9 months. . .


So my baby is only 3 months away from being a year old- are you kidding me??
Here's whats new in Qunicys world. . .
  • eating a TON of food and will eat anything
  • crawling
  • 5 teeth
  • loves music- anytime it comes on she bops her heard to the beat
  • first words- ba ba (for ball) and da da. Still waiting on mama
  • favorite toy is any ball she can get her hands on
  • she hates us in hats. If we wear them she stares at us with a scared look until we take it off
  • she loves Kalem. He can wrestle her down and she's still smiling
  • she loves her binki and rubs her ear when she has it like Kalem did- isn't that wierd??
  • shes getting a little attitude but we still love her

p.s. her hat and scarf are courtesy of her aunt Ger. So cute!!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

It's so good to see a post from the Thatcher's. Little Quincy is too too cute!! I love that she has the ear fettish too- does she see Kalem rubbing his ear and think hey that's a good idea? I love it!
Tell Trev good job on the snowman! Cute daddy.
Good job on the Turkey too, seriously impressed.
Love you guys! When is the next visit home?

Sue Redington said...

Gosh, time flies doesn't it???!! I can't believe that Grace is already six weeks old and Quincy is nine months old. It seems like I was just talking to your dad and he was telling me you had your baby!! Aspen Grove will be so fun with our little ones!!!

Sheila said...

Sounds like you have been having loads of fun!!! Quincy looks adorable, and I love the snowman- Kalem is soooo funny calling it white dirt. Will try and call soon for a proper catch up. Love you loads xxxx

KAMIE said...

Oh my gosh Tina... she is sooooo
cute!!! She looks so musch like you!!!!