Thursday 12 February 2009

Enjoying 40 degrees . . .

I took a little break from blogging and it was nice . . . but I am back for a moment anyway. I had one of those days today where I got myself all organized and everything put in its place- and it feels SOOOO GOOOD!!! I always feel so guilty when I take time to blog and I have so many other things that I need to be doing. But tonight I don't feel that way so much so here I am. The weather was so beautiful this weeking in IL, we haven't had many days like this recently and so we were outside for a bit enjoying the amazing temperatures in the 40's. The sun was shining and the snow was melting so Kalem and Quincy went for a ride in his jeep. Kalem put his arm around her like a protective older brother, it was pretty cute. . .

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Tina- It's so good to see an update from you! I've been thinking about you lots and hope all is well in the Thatcher house hold. Kalem and Quincy are too cute! We miss you guys and love ya lots and lots!

Sheila said...

Good to be able to read your blog again, and to see all the fab photos!!! I really need to find time to start doing one properly too- you put me to shame!! Speak to you soon. Loads of love from all of us xxxxxx

Kelly said...

Tina- When am I going to see another post from you? Wasn't Quincy's 1 year old birthday recently or in a couple of days or really soon? Tell her Happy Birthday and give her a big love from us!