Tuesday 14 April 2009

EGGS, EGGS and more EGGS. . .

We loved Easter around here this year!! Kalem reminded us on Easter Eve to put out the carrots for the Bunny. I am not sure where he got that clever idea but I am sure the E. B. appreciated it very much . . .


We loved. . .
THE EGG HUNT
(at the neighborhood park)


Coloring eggs with Mom. . .



and searching for our Easter Baskets on Easter morning.

That night when I put Kalem to bed he asked me when it was time for Christmas again. I reminded him we still have his birthday, the 4th of July and many other holidays to look forward to before Christmas rolls around. . . Not to mention SUMMER TIME!! We cannot wait for slurpees, slides and swimming pools.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm jealous about how tan you look!!! and cute! I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter! Kalem is getting so big! We miss you guys! We've talked about planning a trip out to Chicago sometime this summer?

Kelly said...

Tina- What happened to your post about Mexico?? I saw it earlier today and then I went to show Dev and it's gone?? I'm confused.