Monday 4 August 2008

Family Fun. . .

Today was one of those days I am sure Trev was thinking- ' I am glad I have a son'. The fam went golfing at a little course near our house. Kalem brought along his little plastic clubs and drug those around the entire day.
It was fun to watch daddy give him his first golf lesson and teach him about
golf etiquette.
We need to get him some proper clubs and I am sure soon he will be hitting the ball further than me which quite honestly won't be that hard to do!!

We had such a fun day together! I love hanging out with my little family.

5 comments:

Rachie said...

We can't wait to take your family on in golf at the 5 hole course. Trevor better get the practice in if he hopes to beat Ryan (he just shot an 81 the other day).

Kelly said...

Talon has those little plastic clubs too! I bought them when we first found out we were having a boy. I know Dev can't wait for him to be able to wack the little whiffle ball around. Look like some fun family time! How is your golf game coming along? I've hardly been out this year so mines suffering a bit.

KAMIE said...

PROPER Clubs for our PROPER LITTLE KALEM!!! What a cutie. Can't wait to see you in couple of weeks!!!

Tina said...

Kel- my golf game is suffering as well. I havent been out since the last time we all went in Utah. Trev was trying to give me some pointers and I have to say was a little IMPATIENT with the student. I just need to get into some lessons. This little 5 hole course across the street is perfect for beginners though!!! MISSS you and see you in a few weeks.

Sheila said...

HI!!! Are those the same clubs that we gave to Kalem?! Jamie has decided he loves golf- he got one real golf club about 2 weeks ago when John was buying himself new ones, and he wants to go to the driving range every day. He also pestered so much for a golf bag and more real clubs that we gave in and bought him a set on Sunday. He is so spoilt!!! I also got new clubs, and will need to practise to make sure Jamie doesn't get better than me!!!!! Can't wait to see them playing together some time... Speak soon xxxxxxx