Sunday 17 August 2008

What a great day. . .

It was my birthday on Saturday and my cute family made it such a fun day. We won't discuss how old I turned because I lost track a few years back anyway!!

Trev got up with the kids and when I decided to roll out of bed I came down to these BEAUTIFUL flowers and such a yummy breakfast. Kalem was so excited because he made me a cake and it was the cutest little cake you ever did see- Pink and white play dough mixed together with candles on top. I told him all I wanted from was for him to make me a delicious cake and he did not disappoint. After breakfast they sent me off to get a pedicure/manicure and I was such a happy girl. I got lots of phone calls from my family during my spa treatment and it was fun to talk to everyone - it made me even more excited for our trip home this week!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we cruised over to the swimming pool for a couple hours, grabbed a bite to eat and did a bit of shopping. If only every Saturday of my life could be like this!! Thanks to my wonderful husband and two darling kiddos for making my birthday such a special one- I love love love you all!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday. You're such a great friend, love ya to death! We can't wait to see you guys over Labor Day- YEA!! Sorry I got confused and thought you were already in town, I'm retarded! I've for sure got mommy brain.

kimberly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA!!!!

Rachie said...

I know this is late, but I hope you had a great birthday! Let's celebrate when I get back to Chicago.

Morgan, Steph, Keira and Avery said...

Yo yo yo

Tina and family are chill'n in the windy City. Came upon your blog by chance and thought I'd give you a quick shout. Hope you Trevor and the schwoops are having fun. From the looks of things, it looks like you are

Morgan
morganandstephvance.blogspot.com