Monday 20 October 2008

Goebberts Pumpkin Farm. . .

We took a field trip with Kalem's Pre-school class to the Pumpkin Farm. It was fun!! Though I think Kalem was a bit confused with the whole field trip thing. Every school day since he asks, '' Just the teachers and other kids are going to be there right?'' I think I enjoyed his school outing more than he did!!! Here are some fun pics of our adventure.

Climbing up and jumping off this mound of dirt was the highlight for this little guy!!! Gotta love him.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big little Quincy is getting, is her hair blonde now?

Jessica said...

That sounds fun!! What would it be like to be a kid again!! Your kids are so cute...hope all is well for you and the fam.

Sheila said...

Hi!! Quincy looks so cute in that picture, I wish I could pick her up out of the photo to give her kisses!!!!!! And Kalem too!!The trip looks like it was fun- will show Jamie tomorrow, as he just bought 2 pumpkins today, ready for HALLOWEEN, plus he got a pumpkin dressing up outfit from Tescos too. It is so cute- will try and remember to email you some pics xxx