Tuesday 15 April 2008

Ahh what a lovely sight. . .

I have two sleeping children at the moment. I have never appreciated quiet time so much!! I dread the day that Kalem stops his afternoon nap. He is almost 3 so I am sure it will be happening soon. I know many of his little buddies don't nap anymore and haven't for some time but I am so thankful that he still does- is that horrible to say??? I love it when my kids are sleeping. . . ok better said, i love a moment of peace and quiet all to myself. Anyway, I had to share these pics of the two of them cause they just look so sweet and peaceful.

6 comments:

Cousin's Club said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations! I've tried to e-mail you, but I only have your BT address! It sound like everything is going great for you guys! We're glad to have you back in the US! - Camille

Sheila said...

AAWWW! They are both so cute! You are so lucky that Kalem still naps, Jamie hasn't had a regular nap for ages (tho on Sat, he was meant to be going to Jared's birthday party, and was so grumpy that John put him to bed instead.... he slept for 2 hours and missed the party!). It was great to speak to you the other night, and we can't wait to see you in June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachie said...

Amen to that!

Kelly said...

Kalem must take after Trev on the napping deal! I hope my kid is a great napper though (Dev can sleep about anywhere and in any position so I hope that's a good sign). I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are back, now it's me taking maternity leave...or something like that. My mom said Heavenly Father sent naps so we would remember the angels he sent us. What little angels they are and are you kidding me on the 14 diapers!! I think the most Afton went through in a day was 12 and I thought that was a ton. She's now down to four so hopefully it's just a phase. And I think you're not finding a house because you're suppossed to move back here although the weather doesn't seem any better right now. If Devin and Kelly take Arizona Devin's job will be open. Nothing like Jeff working with all his buddies. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Kelly said...

Alright Tina..what's going on in Chicago? Time to update! I'm so excited to see you guys next week.