Thursday 11 September 2008

Home sweet Home. . .

Well we don't really know what to consider home these days but since we lived in Utah for 6 of our married years together we will consider that home. Every time we visit it just feels like home so until another state is lucky to have us there long enough or until that 'feels like home' feeling goes away, I guess Utah is still our HOME SWEET HOME.

We had yet another fabulous trip home over the last few weeks. We are so lucky to have both of our families in Utah (at the moment) tho they may be spread about the state it is nice that they are all there. As I was looking through all our pictures I kept thinking, oh I loved that and ew I really loved that and that was so much fun - so this post is just going to be a bunch of pictures of us doing the things we love with the people we love the most. . .

love cousins


love Aunts
(and Uncles too)

love grammas and granpas





love hunting and fishing









love bear lake



love pine valley

and somehow (i don't know how) I didn't get any pictures of our friends this time round. But. . . we love you guys too and as always it was GREAT to see you and spend an evening playin a little Nerts.

2 comments:

Rachie said...

Looks like a fantastic time! I am not feeling like I am "home", even though I am at my home. It is a weird feeling. I hope we can get together soon. You really are our family!

Kelly said...

It was so fun to see you guys while you were in town. We need to plan a trip together and make sure we see each other over holidays now that we may be living in a different state too. We love you guys! Thanks for loving on Talon that night I went VT.