Saturday 11 July 2009

Mr Ice Cream Man. . .


Kalem discovered the Ice Cream Man this summer. He waits patiently each day for him to come. He saves his money in a special place so that he can grab it whenever he hears that special tune coming down the street. I swear Kalem is his only customer in the neighborhood because I saw him the other day speed down one street and then went REALLY slow as he turned down ours. Anyway, we've had to cut back on the Ice Cream purchases so that it isn't expected every day, only on special days!!! We haven't seen him for a few weeks and so Kalem asked me if I knew where the Ice Cream Man lived. I of course said ''No.'' Then he told me that we should put it in the GPS to see if it comes up. Clever little guy, why didn't i think of that???

1 comment:

KAMIE said...

oh my gosh!!!! how cute!!!!