Friday 24 July 2009

New Pics of K and Q. . .

KALEM AND QUINCY
This one is for my mom. She told me she was going to check out my blog tonight at my Aunts house and so I am posting some new pictures of the kids for her. Trev has been away this ENTIRE week and we have missed him. We have been trying to keep ourselves busy and one of the activities of the week was taking Kalem and Quincy to a nearby park for some pictures. We had fun messin around and I enjoyed acting like a photographer. Hope you enjoy mom. . .We love you and cant wait to see you in a month.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Way to go Tina! I love the first one on the railroad track! How could you go wrong though with such cute kids, seriously! We can't wait to see you guys next month!

camihubrich said...

When in the world did kalem's hair get so dark? And quincey's so long? It's been way too long since we've seen you guys.

PinkSugar said...

Tina!!! Hi. It's Alex. Grandma Sharon and Mikes granddaughter. It's been forever since I've seen you. Your family is beautiful.

Morgan, Steph, Keira and Avery said...

Just a quick shout to first say, long time no see. And second, to wish your family the happiest of Christmas'. Asta