Tuesday 20 May 2008

More Cheese Please. . .

Tonight I was making taco salad for dinner. I was grating some cheese and took a couple slices to Kalem for a snack and to keep him pre-occupied while I was busy. . . he gobbled those up in 2 seconds and was back asking for some more cheese please so I gave him some more, and then some more. When he came back a 4th time I said NO because we will be eating dinner shortly and of course he wasn't too impressed with that response. I walked out of the kitchen and left a plate of grated cheese sitting on the counter. I come back after a few minutes to find Kalem standing on a chair stuffing his face full of the cheese as fast as he could before he got caught. What a little monkey. He totally ate a whole block of cheese. Is that a problem?? I didn't expect him to be too hungry for dinner after that snack and needless to say- he didn't even have one bite. Mom of the year right here!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Drew is that way with a few things I make too. The worst is bacon. I always cook 2-3 lbs. of bacon at one time (all cut up) cause I hate how it stinks up the house, and then freeze it, and then add it to things when I want. He is always sampling it (okay well I am too) and he is even asking for a little snitch of it too from the freezer. When it is all cut up like that and frozen, it doesn't really taste frozen, just cold, and surprisingly it is good. You know me and my good ol' snackin on frozen peas days, now we both do bacon too. It is just gross how you can have a pinch or two and then you think about in actuallity how many pieces of bacon you just downed...no wonder my need for my 2 mile run today! Ha